|What We Do | What You Can Do | FAQ | Account | TRACK Ps | Discussion | Humor | Resources|
What We Do
Our purpose is to make it possible for you to join forces with other victims of your same psychopath so that you can maybe begin to lead some semblance of a normal life. As Dr. Dare says, "Most psychopaths have lots of victims", and you probably wouldn't be reading this unless you were a victim too. ... or maybe a P looking to see what your victims may hold in store for you. (Don't worry, we'll figure out which one you are soon enough).
How it works, in general:
£R ¤*&€ÿÿÿÿ £R �ÙMembership at PsychopathTracker.com will give you the ability to create a web page for your P or each one of your Ps. You can then advertise those links (no spamming please) on or off the internet to help you find other victims of your P or Ps. You may make it a Reward for Information page or almost anything you want that isn't outright libelous. (Perhaps a fine line here, but self-defense is a fundamental right and Ps are demonstrable threats). rsonhkng normal decent people.
- Search. When you've validated your email address so that we know who you are (low security though at this point) you may search on the P or Ps you have registered in your account by clicking on the Track P link at the top of every page. You can add Ps to your account at any time, but you can only search for the ones you specifically add to your account. There is no provision to browse the database listings or see what names you might recognize here, this is not a site for salacious lookie-loos. We are operating under the assumption that you will have already identified at least one P in your life or someone you believe to be a P. Restricting searches to your own entries is the second step in screening out Ps because they will probably not want to enter their own names and descriptions into the database.
- View search results. We will show you our records in the database from other users which match any of the Ps you entered into your account. You should be able in many cases to tell by their descriptions if they match your Ps. We expect that there will be some Ps who will penetrate this far just to see if they're in the database already, using phony names to create accounts, so that is why the information you enter about your Ps should not contain any information which could identify you, unless of course you want to be right in your P's face. When you view your search results, you may or may not find your P already entered into the database. Whether you do or you don't, there are good reasons for becoming a member of PsychopathTracker.com, the next step in filtering out Ps.
- Become a member. Becoming a member of PsychopathTracker.com is done through PayPal in order to screen out almost all Ps, punks, pranksters, and other pinheads. The cost of membership is very low, just $5/yr or $15 for a lifetime membership (for your lifetime or for the lifetime of PsychopathTracker.com, whichever ends first, but our plan is to stay online forever and pass this site on to future generations of P victims). Your membership helps us stay online and pays for some advertising, but most importantly this token PayPal payment will nearly completely screen out all Ps because a real name with a real bank account is required by PayPal. Only the most hardcore Ps will therefore get past that truth verification process. And there's a funny little quirk about Ps that helps keep them out at this step too: many Ps are notorious cheapskates!
- Benefits of membership. As a member you may initiate contact with others who have reported a P by the same name as your P or one of your Ps. That initial contact is performed indirectly so that the other member or non-member remains anonymous and has the option of responding to you or not. They will be able to first view who you say you are, and see your description of the P you may have had in common. It is their decision at that point to contact you in return with their real email address or telephone number or whatever they want to provide you; or they may correspond with you through our confidential email system without revealing anything about themselves to you. They are under no obligation to trust you, nor you them. It is necessary to be cautious around Ps, and some will inevitably impersonate human beings here no matter how hard we try to repel and expose them. But if you both are genuine and neither is a P, you may both benefit greatly from discovering one another. If one or both of you is a P it should be very hard for a P to disguise their identity by this point if they are a member, but non-members should be treated with some extra caution and story-checking. We have to keep in mind that even members may be P imposters, knowing how deceitful Ps are. But this process should screen out almost all of them. And we're going to help you smoke them out if it's in your interest to expose them.
Membership at PsychopathTracker.com will give you the ability to create a web page for your P or each one of your Ps. You can then advertise those links (no spamming please) on or off the internet to help you find other victims of your P or Ps. You may make it a Reward for Information page or almost anything you want that isn't outright libelous. (Perhaps a fine line here, but self-defense is a fundamental right and Ps are demonstrable threats).
- Confidential features. Some aspects of the functioning of PsychopathTracker.com remain confidential because they are designed to trap and expose Ps. These features will be brought into action as needed, such as when a P demands that their listings be removed, which we expect to happen periodically. We fully expect Ps to visit here and try to jack us around like they typically do to everybody. We intend to aggressively stand up to such threats and publicly expose Ps whenever we can positively identify them. We expect to get into some fights, and we may someday even ask you to help us with our legal bills, but such assistance will always be optional, never required for membership. We know what you have been through, and we will stand up for you. We believe we have a very good method for determining with certainty who is actually a P in any such dispute, and we look forward with only slight trepidation to our first court case that allows us to do so.
© 2017 PsychopathTracker.com